Fall 2021 Release of IRIS Star Practice Management Software delivers new features, expanded functionality, and automation
Some of the best and most highly anticipated enhancements in software releases are initiated by our clients providing feedback. In this release, clients will find we have continued our Windows to browser journey, enhanced several modules, including billing, due dates, scheduling, and time entry.
Our clients are some of the best and brightest medium- and large-size firms worldwide, including more than one-third of the Top 100 CPA firms and over 60,000 end-users worldwide. We take product enhancement requests from our clients seriously and work tirelessly to meet these requests and evolving needs.
What’s New in the Impending 2021 Fall Release?
- Our new Planners Wallchart makes it even easier for users to reassign work quickly by dragging and dropping bookings from one staff member to another.
- Defining language and culture settings in Time and Expense Entry encourages prompt entry of data by staff in whatever language they prefer to use.
- Due Dates Module: Create and reassign processes from the homepage, allowing users to make updates even more quickly
- Billing Module: Approvals grid filter will persist as long as the billing tab remains open, saving users more time as the system now remembers their preference settings in this area
- Automated Billing now allows setting to ‘Approve’ as well as ‘Draft’, so automated bills that don’t need a review can go straight out to the client, saving firms time and getting bills out even more quickly
- Browser Credit Control module now includes additional actions ported over from Windows, improving the end-user experience
- Direct access to Firm Settings, Dimensions, Statuses and Privileges is now in the browser so users don’t have to use Windows
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added to browser Time and Expense entry, so expert users can save time by making faster moves through the application
Learn more about IRIS Star Practice Management here.