We are endorsed by many professional associations as a quality provider of global payroll solutions.
International payroll & payment services
Supporting organizations with global compliance to deliver great employee engagement and improved productivity.
Payroll onboarding / offboarding
Seamlessly and compliantly onboarding and offboarding employees from your payroll.
- Complexity Discovery Sessions
- In-country Authority Registration
- In-country Authority Set-up
- In-country Payroll Configuration
- In-country Employee Onboarding
- Parallel Run(s).
- In-country Employee Offboarding
- De-registration of employees and payroll with local authorities.
Payroll processing and calculation
Processing complex ‘in-country’ payroll calculations on time, every time.
- Preparation and Calculations
- Employee Changes
- Salary Changes
- Variable Pay and Bonuses
- Holiday and Absences
- Statutory Changes
- Income Tax (National and Regional)
- Employer’s Social Security
- Employee’s Social Security
- General Ledger reporting
- Salary Calculation.
Ensuring your global workforce receive their pay on time, every time in local currencies.
Request & Receipt of Funds
- Raise Funds Request (FR) with breakdown of foreign liabilities for payment (salaries, social security, taxes primarily)
- Funds collection management, money movement and funds allocation processes
- Commit, reconcile, and cross-reference trades
- Reconcile disbursements & post trade reporting.
- Pay employees in their local currency.
End of year statutory reporting
Ensuring you’re meeting local deadlines with compliant filing and reporting.
End of Year Reporting
- Country specific Tax Year-End (TYE) procedures, processes and timescales
- Review of payroll settings and reconciliation activities
- Production and disbursement of final pay runs & reports
- Updating of employee records (allowances, tax codes, social security records, share plans)
- Updating of relevant authorities.
New Tax Year
- Ensure you are compliant for any new local legislation changes
- Adjust director settings for the new tax year.
Benefits of unifying your global payroll with IRIS
IRIS FMP gives you an all-in-one solution when consolidating multiple ‘in-country’ payroll providers.
One single point of contact removing the complexity of deadlines, suppliers and languages.
One contract and one invoice – removing the administrative burden of managing multiple suppliers.
We have one uniform service across different countries, offering familiarity with localized legislation.
Our comprehensive payroll & HR solutions give us one whole view of the full employee lifecycle.
Our global coverage
IRIS FMP global coverage ensures you can see beyond your horizons to realize your global potential.
- Delivering ‘in-country’ payroll, benefits & HR Solutions across 88 countries
- Reaching 6.9 billion or 90% of the global workforce with our expertise
- Delivering secure and timely distribution of global payments across 127 different currencies
- Connecting you with regional experts who understand the language and culture.
Why IRIS FMP?
IRIS FMP ensures your compliance and improves your productivity and engagement.
We ensure the compliance of your organization and people as you enter and grow into new locations – harmonizing your global workforce employee value proposition.
Unifying and automating global people processes – saving you time and money and allowing your organization to focus on meeting and exceeding its strategic growth goals.
Reducing the time to value for new colleagues and working in partnership with you improve the engagement and performance of your global workforce.
Customer Success StoriesDiscover how our solutions enable organizations to successfully expand globally.
How IRIS HR Consulting helped ON24, an award-winning MarTech SaaS company, expand across the Asia Pacific region, thanks to our state-of-the-art technology, decades of experience and deep understanding of international markets.
IRIS HR Consulting ensured the smooth acquisition of this 740-employee division of a global technology company, spread over multiple countries – from individual employee paperwork and immigration requirements, to payroll and benefits.