8 Top benefits of the IRIS Practice Engine billing rewrite
At IRIS Practice Engine, we’re always improving our software for our customers.
Our latest release (9.7) focuses on the billing rewrite and below we examine eight top benefits of the enhancements:
- Improved job functionality
- Many more updated pages to the V9 styling within the Staff, Contact and Portfolio menus
- Billing rewrite including pre-defined and automated billing options
- Support for Rich Text Formatting within billing
- Merged and Combined Bills
- Out of Scope Review
- Change Orders
- New Billing Administration page
For further details about what has been included please see the Release Notes.
We have now introduced two new articles to our News and Product Updates section of ZenDesk for known issues within 9.6 and 9.7. Please use these links to view these known issues.
Do you have ideas to make the product better? Is there functionality that would make your job easier? We would love to hear about them!
You can log your feature requests from within the Community section of ZenDesk. Create a new post or vote on requests that others have made. Requests with more votes will get more consideration.
Alternatively, you can email your ideas directly to Michelle Harris, Product Manager (UK).