Doc.It® Suite Earns 5-Star Award from CPA Practice Advisor
DMS praised as easy to use, loaded with features, and suitable for firms of all sizes
October 07, 2020 – Las Vegas, NV and Ancaster, ON – Doc.It®, an industry-leading provider of a powerful and scalable full suite of document management, workflow, document storage and web portal products for accounting firms, has earned a 5-star Award for Doc.It Suite, its flagship product and for its suitability for firms of all sizes. Lighter-weight applications are available, including Doc.It Explore, Doc.It Connect, and the Doc.It Go mobile app.
Doc.It’s software was lauded by the independent reviewer as completely integrated and “robust and scalable, suitable for firms of all sizes.” Described in the review as “loaded with features” the software is also touted for offering complete product customization to create a file structure that works for every individual firm. Doc.It software integrates with popular applications including CaseWare, DocuSign, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, Microsoft Office and Excel. Read the CPA Practice Advisor Review.
Highlights about Doc.It software from the 5-Star Award review include:
- Variety of deployment options including on-premises, hosted cloud, and hosted virtual desktop.
- The entire implementation process is handled by Doc.It Suite personnel.
- Variety of packages from the full Doc.It Suite to smaller lighter applications including Doc.It Explore, and more.
- Ease of use:Easy to navigate main menu, which is also completely customizable for each user.
- New features including integration with DocuSign, an automated preview of both PDF and standard documents, and advanced bookmarking options.
- The Doc.It Mobile App, which is optional and can be included, making it easy to access customer information and answer colleague or client questions from anywhere.
- Doc.It delivers structure across the firm from features such as:
- Doc.It Policy Manager which provides consistency for file naming and file location.
- Document retention and document purging guidelines established and applied to each created file.
- Doc.It’s future development vision which includes a hybrid cloud option combining on-premises, cloud accessibility, and more.
Doc.It provides document management, workflow, document storage and web portal products that help accounting firms efficiently gather, process, store and deliver documents. Doc.It solutions improve data security, enhance client service and consolidate applications to improve productivity for accounting firms, CPAs and financial restructuring firms. Our industry expertise delivers greater value, tailored services, and customer-driven development. To learn more, visit www.doc-it.com.